Food Sensitivity Test
Food Sensitivity Test
Food can trigger an immune response which may manifest itself in physical symptoms. Food Sensitivity test measures your body's IgG immune response to commonly found in western diets.
- Tests sensitivity to 96 foods ncluding gluten, dairy, wheat and yeast.
- Quick + easy sample collection - only a few drops of blood.
- Complete your sample from home and receive secure online results within days.
- KITS NOT PERMITTED FOR USE IN MD, NY, NJ, RI.
Lab Testing Made Easy. Results You Can Understand.
EverlyWell is the industry leader in at-home lab testing. You order kits online, you collect your sample from home and return it with the included mailer. A physician in your state will review and validate your results before you get them. EverlyWell provides a complete, easy-to-read results report online in just a few days.
How it Works:
1. Purchase Your Kit - Skip the lab visit, own your health from home.
2. Collect and Send - Take a sample in the comfort of your own home and return it to one of the nation's leading laboratories for analysis.
3. View Results - Your easy-to-read results are reviewed by a physician and are available online in a few short days.
EverlyWell Food Sensitivity Tests for the following foods:
Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Coconut, Grape, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tomato, Watermelon, Pepper, BlackBay, LeafCocoa, Coffee, Cola, Cinnamon, Dill, Garlic, Ginger, Honey, Mustard, Oregano, Tarragon, Tea (Black), Clam, Codfish, Crab, Haddock, Lobster, Salmon, Scallop, Shrimp, Sole, Swordfish, Tuna, Beef, Chicken, LambPork, Turkey, Cheddar Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Egg White, Egg Yolk, Cows Milk, Mozzarella Cheese, Yogurt, Yeast (Bakers), Barley, Bran, Yeast (Brewers), Brown Rice, Gluten, Malt, Oats, Rye, Wheat, Almond, Cashew, Chia Seed, Peanut, Safflower, Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut, Black, Asparagus, Avocado, Basil, Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Bean, Green Olive, Green Pea, Green Kale, Kelp, Lettuce, Lima Bean, Mushroom, Onion, Soybean, Spinach, Squash, Sweet Potato, White Potato.